Friday, July 15, 2011

F1, Grand Prix, Hockenheim, Germany (July 2010)


It was great, well beyond great. Man, it was crazy.
I witnessed world's best meanest fastest machines live on track with their V8 to V12 engines roaring to the fullest volume,
i witnessed usual Ferrari trick (some call it controversy) to keep the favourite guy winning ,
i witnessed Indian flag painted all over on two of the Worlds fastest cars.
I witnessed thousands of people rounding up to for that day where you live the rush of sports car, though vicariously
I witnessed the scores of people coming on wheel chairs, couples aged 70 years travellling hundreds of kilometers to see the match.
I witnessed 4 crazy Puneri guys spending 300 euros and travelling down for 10 hours to see 'some Cars' (they didnt say, गाड्यात धावताना काय बघायचे ! )
I witnessed hundreds of caravan and hundreds of cars parked outside the track which were there for 3 days straight
I witnessed Ferrari's, Audi's,Porsche's parked outside the track, not owned by the players but the spectators.
I witnessed burned tyres, i smelled burned rubber, I walked on the track where the Alonso, Massa and Vettel drove and won.
I witnessed the F1 German Grand prix 2010 live at Hockenheim!!!

No comments: